Ready Set Start! aka Removing Attribution

Alright, I've finished indexing (indenting?) the basic blogger template. It was Loooooong! Made me think of the wax on wax off exercise, lol. It was fun at first, but it got really repetitive. It made me realize just how many little widgets and links and such goes into a blogger template! I'm glad I'm not starting from scratch.

But it almost feels like it when this test blog looks like this after loading that template:



Complete blank slate!! And no nonsense in the template that I can't make sense of!

So I've noticed a few things in the Layout Mode:



The Navbar and Attribution are in the Sidebar... And I can't move them?



Will need to fix that. I remember seeing a tutorial for removing the attribution on Help Logger, so I'll do that first, it'll be done.



Step 1 of 83475983476958: Done!

I'll label this post footer-tweak because I think the attribution is most often there. Or should I label it widget-tweak, it is a widget after all. I'd like to clearly label all posts from the beginning so I don't need to go back in time and for anyone to be able to find what they want to know. We'll see how that works out.

I'll be working on background next, or maybe making widths responsive, or both. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment