Getting back in the game

I haven't worked on my blog design since, what April?! Yikes... I really want to start blogging again, but I'd like to have my blog design finished first. Then again, if I wait for the design to be done, I'll never start blogging again. So I decided to get it mostly finished. At the very least, functionnal. But now that I'm looking at the code, I'm feeling a little lost. Some things have dissapeared, like my social media button images, WTF?! I haven't touched anything since they last worked, or did I? I don't understand what I did anymore, where I was at, why I need some code for the design to look like I want it to.

I think I have to start over. Not over over, but just erase everything and put things back. Start from a clean template, cuz I have a feeling some things are broken and that's why it's not acting the way it should. Good thing I documented everything here!! And saved most of the pieces individually in Onenote. Still, might have some problems. But I do need to get back to it and finish it!!

Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment